I'm honored that you would like to be (or bring) a guest on my show! 🙏
🌎 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗽 2% 𝗽𝗼𝗱𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 🎉 (and climbing!)
For reference, a top 2% podcast sees around ~2500 downloads per week, an average podcast will see around 125 downloads per week.
This means I get a LOT of guest requests to be on my show.
GETTING BOOKED ON THE PODCAST:
Due to the high demand, there is a $75 appearance fee to be a guest on the show. Not only does this ensure that my guests are serious about being on the show, this fee is invested back into the show to produce a high-quality professional episode and promote the episode so that you get the exposure that you and your story deserve!
(see below for more specifics about how we invest in your episode)
Book your spot here (payment submitted at the time of booking):
❤️If you are a guest, I want you to LOVE your experience being a guest on my show, and I want my audience to LOVE our episode together.❤️
For that reason, I ask you to read this:
🎙️ 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪:
Between the Before and After (BTBA) is about sharing the most difficult and powerful experiences in your life story and how you have overcome the challenges and obstacles, and what it was like in those experiences.
We don't shy away from the uncomfortable details. We will spend some time "in the mud".
💫 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗧𝗕𝗔:
If you are going to be a guest on my show, I expect you to be willing to be vulnerable, and open to talking about your time in the midst of the hard experiences.
My show has an explicit rating for this reason, it gives us the freedom to be REAL
(𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴)
If you say "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩", when asked about the tough stuff, then this show might not be the right fit for you at this time.
My audience wants raw, unpolished answers, not scripted media soundbites.
⭐ 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 ⭐
1. It makes us laugh.
2. It makes us cry.
3. It makes us think.
4. It entertains us.
5. It fascinates us.
6. It makes us groan.
7. It inspires us.
In other words, it makes us FEEL something deeply.
📢💥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 & 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞:
You WILL have opportunity to do this, but, to be clear: The primary focus of this show is your personal life experiences, and we weave what you do into it, as a natural part of the conversation, and as such, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬.
AFTER THE RECORDING: HOW WE INVEST IN YOUR EPISODE
1. Your episode will be professionally edited and remastered, to ensure the highest quality audio production (leveling, filtering, normalization, noise reduction, etc.)
2. A portion of your guest fee will go specifically towards paid promotion of your episode
, to increase reach, downloads and visibility. If you would like to add to the marketing budget for your episode, you can use the "Donate on PayPal
" button and specify that these funds are for additional paid promotion of your episode
While we can't promise these exact results, in addition to the normal ~2500 weekly downloads we typically see additional paid promotion produce an additional 5000-7000 weekly downloads per $100 invested.
3. The episode will be listed in the "Featured Episodes" section of the website
(headline on the home page) for increased visibility, for a minimum of 4 weeks,
as well as "Recent Episodes" for 6 weeks.
In addition, links to featured episodes feature on the sidebar of each individual episode page, as seen in the example image below
4. Within 72h of recording, you will be given access to a Google Drive folder with all of the assets, which will include episode art, full audio and video, clips (for Reels/Shorts), a transcript and subtitle file as well. You will be free to use these assets to promote yourself and your appearance on the show. We will produce between 4-6 reels/shorts for your episode. (more detail on this below)
5. An additional "Guest Bio" page will be created and linked to your episode, where you can promote as much as you want on that page. This gives you and your episode increased visibility and discoverability.
6. You will be offered the option to sponsor your episode (a permanent advertisement) on your unique episode page. This can be your company, or a link to a course, book, author page etc. Once again, you are free to specify exactly what you would like written on this section here.
7. In addition to the full-length production, we produce high quality, professional clips, shorts and reels for social media, that include audio and/or video with subtitles. We publish 1-2 every day for the 3-6 days following your episode release, on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
See video examples below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS: (aka "the fine print")
In the event that either the host (Jonathan McLernon) or the guest is unable to attend the scheduled recording time, the episode recording will be re-booked at the earliest possible opportunity.
We do understand that real life happens, sometimes there are medical or family emergencies, we do ask that as much notice as possible is given for any changes in scheduling.
2. There is no guarantee of episode downloads, traffic or sales as a result of appearing on the show.
We will make every effort to produce a high-quality episode, promote the episode and create as much visibility and discoverability as possible, but as is the nature of any marketing efforts, ultimately it is the quality and strength of the product or offer that will produce results.